Homemade dip mixes and seasoning mixes make every occasion special!
Available in 5 Savory Flavors
· Serve with crackers, chips, or baguette.
· Use 1 T Dill dip mix on salmon prior to baking.
· Use 1 T Fiesta dip with strips of chicken or ground beef cooked in the skillet. Makes fantastic Fajitas!
· Coat chicken with the cheesy Italian dip before baking.
· Add Spicy Ranch to mashed potatoes or vegetables.
· Mix 1 T Bacon dip in green beans before serving
YOU CAN BE A CREATIVE GENIUS!!!
Spicy Ranch Turkey Sliders
• 1 lb. 99/1 Ground Turkey
• 1 ½ tbsp. Herbert’s Spicy Ranch Dip/Seasoning Mix
• 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 12 Slider Rolls
1. Combine the turkey, dip and oil; mix well.
2. Section the meat mixture into 12 equal portions and form small burgers with them.
3. Grill approximately 3-5 minutes per side or until the meat is no longer pink on the inside.
4. Place the burger on the roll; then top with 1 tsp. of Horseradish Dressing.
• Olive oil
• Pizza Dough (or crescent rolls)
• Herbert’s Italian Herb Dip/Seasoning Mix
• 2 medium potatoes, coarsely grated
• ¼ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush baking sheet with olive oil.
3. Press and stretch dough to cover baking sheet.
4. Mix potatoes and herb dip and spread over dough.
5. Cover with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
• 2 Salmon Fillets
• Herbert’s Dill Dip/Seasoning Mix
• 1 tbsp Olive oil
1. Coat both sides of fillets with Herbert’s Dill Dip/Seasoning Mix.
2. In medium pan, heat olive oil.
3. Place fish skinless side down in pan. Cover with lid or foil and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
4. Flip fish and cook another 3-4 minutes.
• 2 Boneless chicken Pieces
• Herbert’s Italian Herb Dip/Seasoning Mix x
• Olive Oil
1. Dip chicken pieces in milk, then cover with Italian Herb Dip/Seasoning Mix.
2. Heat olive oil in pan on medium-high heat.
3. Cook chicken in heated pan for 6-7 minutes, flip and cook for 5 additional minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle additional Herb Dip Mix on chicken.
5. Continue cooking until fully cooked.
• 4 Flounder Fillets
• 1/4 c. black olives – optional
• 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
• Herbert’s Fiesta Herb Dip/Seasoning Mix
1. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2. Broil flounder for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Mix dip, olives and tomatoes in small pot and heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir often.
4. Transfer fish to platter and top with sauce. Garnish with parsley.
Festive Pork Roast
• Pork Roast
• Herbert’s Fiesta Dip/Seasoning Mix
• Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Mix Fiesta Dip Mix with olive oil to create paste.
3. Cover all sides of pork roast.
4. Roast 36-38 minutes or until cooked through (145°F).